Thursday, March 03, 2011

Whales

Long-time readers will remember I used to write a lot about Whales about 18 months ago, well I wrote about them a few times.

This was due to my reading the brilliant Leviathan by Phillip Hoare, being inspired to read Moby-Dick there after.

Anyway, this obsession led me to pitch a clip joint article for the Guardian's weekly online blog of the same name – which was duly published a few weeks ago. I just hadn't got around to writing obligatory post to give it another link in Google's massive search engine.

Anyway, click the link and enjoy.

2 comments:

Simon said...

What, no Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

Unknown said...

It got a mention in my round-up of the best suggestions

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2011/feb/09/clip-joint-unrequited-love

Widgets