Friday, August 14, 2009

Sunburst

Sad news that Les Paul died yesterday, at a fair old innings of 94. The man invented the best guitar ever seen. Look at it. It's the coolest, most rock and roll guitar ever. I have an epiphone and bloody love it. It's a bit heavy, and finger picking on it is basically pointless, but who cares. If you want to do that you can get an acoustic. You can see me in action on mine here (sound not amazing as on my brother's puny amp and recorded on a digital camera - but otherwise pretty good I think).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you love it so much that you keep it in cornwall and play a fender all the time....hmmm... traitor!

Dan W said...

Hello 'anonymous'. Well, by keeping it at home it gets more love and attention than it would in London as my brother keep it regularly tuned, restrung and played.

Widgets